The January–February 2021 edition of Limelight is available for subscribers to read online on our website.
Subscribe now from $3 a month to get access to the online version.
In the Limelight
On Air & Online
Each month we take a look at the highlights coming up in online streaming as well as on ABC Classic and the independent radio stations ArtSound, Fine Music Sydney, 3MBS, 4MBS and 5MBS.
Even before COVID-19, most music lovers had been accessing Limelight’s content through digital channels. There is now substantially enhanced range of content that will only be available online. Only Limelight subscribers will be able to access the full range of content, which will include:
- Reviews of live performances around Australia, published as soon as possible after the opening performance
- Daily news from the music and broader performing arts scene in Australia and around the world
- Up-to-the-minute reviews of recorded performances available through streaming or as CDs, including exclusive reviews of Australian performers and Australian composers as well as visiting international artists
- Online-only features including artist interviews, composer profiles, festivals, current issues and events
- Online-only columns by musicians and music experts
This month’s online columns will include:
Composer of the Month
Film & Television
Art Music Playlist
Jansson A. Antmann, Lynden Barber, Peter Berner, Laura Biemmi, Jill Brown, Harriet Cunningham, Steve Dow, David Drury, Aviva Endean, John Frost, Deborah Jones, Andrew Mellor, Guy Noble, Ian Whitney, Matt Withers
Limelight Arts Media Pty Ltd
Subscriptions & Operations Manager
© 2020 Limelight Arts Media
No material may be reproduced without prior written permission of the publisher
The March issue of Limelight will be available online from 22 February.
Available in stores from 2 March.