Subscribe to Limelight
Read Australia’s finest coverage of music, arts and culture in 2024.
Limelight subscribers have full access to news, features and reviews by our expert writers, in print and online.
Subscriptions start from $4 per month, but you can save up to 50% when you choose an annual Limelight print and digital subscription. In addition to the hard copy magazines, the recipient receives free digital access to our past issues and exclusive online content.
All subscriptions include:
• Free weekly emails from Limelight
• Digital access to the latest magazine and back issues
• Access to all paywalled content on the Limelight website
• The ability to engage in community conversations through article comments
Subscriber prize draw
Subscribe to Limelight for your chance to win a magical holiday package for two people to attend the Australian Festival of Chamber Music in Townsville-Gurambilbarra this July.
The Festival Holiday Package is valued at $1,196 and includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation staying at Rydges Southbank in a King Room
- A double pass for the Festival Opening Weekend which includes two tickets to three of the Festival’s most popular concerts (and two world premieres) :
- Opening Night Concert Festival Feelings, Friday 26 July, 7:30pm
- Concert Conversations 1 with Jack Liebeck & the Goldner String Quartet, Saturday 27July, 10:00am
- Governor’s Gala Concert Angels, Demons & Other Nasties…, Saturday 27 July, 7:30pm
- One complimentary Festival program
Purchase a Limelight print & digital subscription between 19 February and 21 April for your chance to win. Renewals and gift subscriptions are eligible.
How to use our website
For individual access to the Limelight website, log in with the below button.
Log in here if you are a member of an organisation with an institutional subscription.
If you have forgotten or would like to change your password, please click below.
Update your details
To change your details or check your if you subscription is active, sign into our subscription site using your Subscriber ID and Postcode.