How to use our website
Select content posted to the Limelight website is behind a paywall.
- content published in the hard-copy magazines
- articles that are older than 30 days, and
- feature articles written for our digital subscribers.
An active subscription is required to access this content.
Paywalled content can be identified by either:
- the padlock icon on the article image, or
- a ‘Continue reading’ notice on an article.
Log in to the website
A username and password are required to log in to the Limelight website. These details are created during checkout while purchasing a subscription.
Log in links can be found throughout our website:
- at the top-right corner of our menu on desktop
- at the top of our mobile menu
- on the padlock icon of paywalled articles, and
- as a ‘Log in’ link in the ‘Continue reading’ section of paywalled content.
For faster access, create a shortcut or bookmark on your device using this link.
To log in, you will need to enter your Username, Password and successfully complete a captcha.
Reset your password
To reset your password, click ‘I forgot my password’ on the log in form and follow the prompts. This process requires knowledge of your username.
For assistance with your subscription or login details:
Phone: (02) 8227 6486 (phone line open Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm NSW business hours)