The December 2023 issue of Limelight is now available online, with hard copies on their way to those with a print subscription. Click below to go straight to the issue, or continue on to find out what’s inside.
Read Australia’s finest coverage of music, arts and culture.
Limelight subscribers have full access to news, features and reviews by our expert writers, in print and online.
Subscriptions start from $4 per month, but you can save up to 50% when you choose an annual Limelight print and digital subscription. In addition to the hard copy magazines, you will receive free digital access to our past issues and exclusive online content.
Purchase a Limelight subscription and you could win one of five copies of VOCES8’s new album, A Choral Christmas.
Special offer ends 21 December.
Also in this issue ...
- On Stage: the buzz around live performance
- Newsworthy: a round-up of our recent news reports
- Comings and Goings: the latest arts appointments and departures
- Lucy Maunder interview by Deborah Jones
- The 2023 Limelight Recording of the Year by Clive Paget
- On the Record column by Clive Paget
- Cutting Edge by Nardi Simpson
- Midnight Murder at Hamlington Hall by Jo Litson
- Ralph Vaughan Williams and Adrian Boult book review by Clive Paget
- One Life film review by Jason Blake
- On Air & Online: Radio and streaming concert highlights
- Guy Noble’s Soapbox: “Let us rejoice”
- Playing Up: The Wagner Tuba with Ysolt Clark
- World Premiere column by Holly Harrison
- Five Questions for soprano Anna-Louise Cole
- My Music with Hayes Theatre Co’s Victoria Falconer